Friday, September 10, 2010

Flash 55 Friday

Teeth

Some are large
others small.
Square, round, and
sometimes pointed.
Some are straight,
others crooked and still
others are a "work in progress".
They can be shiny, or dull, pearly
white, coffee stained or canary yellow.
Some are real, others are false.
All need daily brushing and flossing, and
you can't eat a steak without!

Just feeling a bit silly. The weather is gorgeous and we have a busy weekend planned. Hope you all have a blessed weekend....

6 comments:

  1. mmm...steak....yep...gotta keep the teeth if you want to eat that...smiles. have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toothy Story DBG...
    Sounds like something I would do!
    Most Excellent 55 My Dear.
    Thank you so much for playing Today.
    You Rock The Ivory Coast Baby!
    have a Kick Ass week-End...G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey YOU...Fffilly. Wiffout teeff I haff trouble talking wiff you boff.

    I know, just too, TOO silly. OK!

    And you know, I DO believe several of us on here, even if a bit silly, ARE sober today! How about THAT?

    Blessings and PEACE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This 55 made me smile - and, thus, show my teeth! :D

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to have good teeth. But still don't eat steak!

    ReplyDelete